Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive a small affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Whether you are currently working from home or just hoping to create a home-based income, there are definitely some tools out there that can help you out. In the beginning, as a new work at home mom, I tried to do everything myself and I not only wasted a lot of time trying to figure things out that weren’t things I either enjoyed or was good at, I wasted a lot of money.
Those both could lead to some serious work at home mom burnout. You have to be smart about your time and the resources you use to help you.
I’ve put together some of my favorite resources for blogging for you. These will help you have a simpler, happier work day and avoid blogging mom burnout.
Here you can find courses, books, tools, guides, and other handy must-haves that’ll help you. Because you know we all need a little help sometimes… 🙂
I wish I had known about all the resources and tools for new bloggers when I first got started! You get your site all set up then you read about all the OTHER things that need to be done like setting up your email marketing, making a blog post schedule, and so much more.
I sort of did things backward, but now I can share with you what I learned that would have made my jump into the blogging world so much easier!
Haven’t started a blog of your own yet? Learn How to Start a Profitable Blog Here!
You can’t have a blog without a web hosting service! Why not start with the best! I recommend Bluehost because they give you a free domain with your subscription and who doesn’t like free! I also love that their customer service is almost immediate if you use the chat feature. They got to know me pretty well in the beginning because if I couldn’t figure out how to do something by Googling it, I’d start a chat.
For most bloggers, generating income is a major factor in the decision to start blogging. I don’t believe in the “if making money is your primary goal for blogging, you will be disappointed….” For most people, the intended goal – making money – is a huge factor in your discipline and dedication to the job!
Blogging eBooks & eCourses
- Blog Traffic Boost eBook
- How to Make Your First Affiliate Sale in 24 Hours eBook
- The Bloggers Guide To Rocking The Amazon Affiliate Program
- Facebook Strategies 2.0
- Strategies Worth Sharing Book
- The 30 Day Website Building Challenge
- Master Content Marketing: A Simple Strategy to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience
- Fuck it. Let's do it! How To Boost Your Blog Like A Pro?: 7 Steps to Skyrocket your Blog Traffic (Novice Marketer Series Book Book 2)
- A Simple Guide To Website Designing: How To Setup A Blog/Website And Monitize It In 5 Minutes Or Less
- Pinterest 20 Step Workbook
- Perfect Optin Freebie Workbook
- Pinterest Guide On Believe In A Budget
- Free Book Spot
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited
- 100 Shareable Blog Post Ideas (Easy to Write, Easy to Share) (The Digital Writer)
- Pinterest Presence
- Blog by Number
- Amazon Affiliate Ebook
- Income Journey ebook