Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive a small affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
As a mom and wife, I’ve become an expert at finding fabulous deals on household items, clothing, toys, and gear. I hate paying full price for anything. It’s all about hitting daily deal sites.
I’m all about saving money. It’s survival for us as a family.
I can’t be out spending hundreds of dollars on clothes, toys, shoes, accessories, and books. I wish I could, but it’s not something that’s possible. So it’s become a passion of mine.
I’m a deal shopper, through and through, and I love that many of the places I score deals at are right online. I can shop in my jammies, on the couch with a cup of tea, while watching Idol!
There are a ton of destinations online that promise to deliver some amazing deals for moms, but I have to admit, not all of them do. I’ve completely become a pro at knowing where to “surf” around and where to shop. I literally hit up about eight different deal sites every single morning.
I have a list in my head as to what I know that I need, and I just keep my eyes peeled.
So what am I loving this week? I wanted to share my favorite deals this week for moms with you!
- Dailybreak: Earn rewards and a chance to win a year’s worth of SC Johnson products by taking an easy Daily Break with a fun SC Johnson Thanksgiving quiz! 18+
- Lifescript FitBit: Register for a chance to WIN a Fitbit flex 2 or Fitbit Alta!
- Shoptracker: Earn a $3 Virtual Visa Reward instantly within minutes! Download the ShopTracker App to your PC or mobile device and link your online shopping account.
Coupons.com: Free Printable Coupons 333 grocery coupons are available for you. Just Click, Print and Save.
Trim: Trim can cancel your old subscriptions, negotiate your cable bill, and fight your overdraft fees.
Freester: Sign up for Freester.com for $1 and get thousands of dollars in savings on brand name products and services like groceries, movies, dining and more!
- ShopGala Samples: Get free Fall samples.
- Women’s Health: 6 Issues + Free Gifts: Everything Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Career, Fashion, and More! Subscribe Today & get 6 issues at one low price! Plus get 15 FREE Fitness Guides!
- Outdoor Life: Sign up for a complimentary one-year digital subscription to Outdoor Life.
- Betty Crocker Recipes: Betty Crocker’s FREE email delivers the best of Betty’s 15,000 kitchen-tested recipes, how-tos and more — straight to your inbox!
- Men’s Fitness: Sign up here for a complimentary one-year digital subscription to Men’s Fitness.
- Graze – Free Trial Snack Box: Congratulations! You’ll get your first 4 snack sampler box free, plus $1 shipping. get started now.
- CreativeLive is offering Free On-Air Classes
Cooking with Martha & Marley Spoon – Meal Kits: Martha & Marley Spoon send the recipes of your choice and the fresh, pre-portioned ingredients you need to cook them directly to your door, so you can enjoy something new and delicious any night of the week.
- Was $31.99 – Now $13.99 – Pleated Back Top | Free Shipping (11/19 to 11/21)
- Stitch Fix – Waived Stying Fee for MY Readers
- New Vegan Leather Handbags: The code is GIFTSTEAL and it will make each bag $39.99 with FREE SHIPPING! The code is valid 11/20 only!
- Was $36.00 – Now $9.99 – Tops Sale | 9 Styles | XS-3XL (11/20 to 11/22)
- Fanatics: Holiday Doorbusters: Up to 50% off select items
If you’re a newbie here, let me fill you in. Side Hustle & Save is ALL ABOUT making money from home and saving money. Here is a list of my favorite ways to save and make money.
- Start blogging. Blogging can be difficult because you can’t go to college for it, but you can enroll in courses that tell you everything you need to know. I personally went through and recommend Blog by Number Ebook and Strategies Worth Sharing.
- Answer surveys. I use the following surveys, and my readers use these too: Swagbucks, My Points, Ipsos i-Say, Inbox Dollars and Grab Points.
- Save on food, especially fruits and veggies. Ibotta is a super user-friendly app. All you have to do is choose the items you want to get cash back on, buy them at the store, and then take a photo of your receipt on the Ibotta app. (You get $10 for signing up through my link here).
- If you’re an online shopper, get cash back with Ebates just for shopping like you regularly do. Ebates is free, and you get $10 when you sign up through my link.
- Are you a freelancer? Use Fiverr.com to display your services.
- VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- If you buy protein powder, vitamins, etc., I recommend using Ideal Fit.